1. To go on vacation. I could use some mountain air!
2. For no one to EVER ask me if I'm pregnant again....unless I'm actually pregnant! (Yes, a fellow teacher rubbed her belly yesterday and looked at my tummy and said "Are you pregnant?" Ha...ha...ha...NO!!!! I really wanted to tell her I'm just constipated and bloated from being on my period, along with wearing layers, but thought that may be TMI- which is probably what you're thinking now! It would have been funny though, right?)
3. For my calves to stop being so tight & tweaking when I run....annoying!!
4. To learn to be content in every situation and circumstance.
5. To sleep in! I can't remember the last time I slept in. I wake up at 5 am three days during the week to go to school and run; 6 am the other two days; wake up early to beat the heat for long runs on Saturdays; and even go to 8:30 SS on Sundays. I NEVER get to sleep in!! (Is it just me or do I mention sleeping in every post? Ha! What can I say, I've been a sleepyhead my whole life!)
6. To go to the movies. I really love going to the movies & we haven't been in forever.
7. To feel like my old self again. I've been in a little funk (it happens).... I know mastering #4 will help me with that.