I've heard if you write down your goals you're more likely to accomplish them. There's something about the empowerment of being able to chceck items off a to-do list. I make lists every day...I have a mini calendar on my desk & I LOVE the organization of that. Here's my (scratch that- OUR!) SB to-do list!!
- Meet with a mortgage person about getting approved for a loan.
- Find OUR house! We'll start looking before then of course, but we need to get the ball rolling by with the paperwork by April 30th in order to be eligible for the $8,000 tax credit! Of course I won't move in till after we get married, (so Big Jon's gonna be 'baching it up' for a while) but we'd be silly not to take advantage of the tax credit!!
- Find bridesmaid/junior bridesmaid/flower girl dresses & get bridesmaids to order them- it takes a surprisingly long time for the dresses to come in (like 3 months, and they need time for alterartions!).
- Don't do a SINGLE pitching lesson! Take full advantage of my week off!
- Start "INSANITY," my new workout program. Google it. I've heard it's AWESOME & I'm SO excited to start it! One of my co-workers gave it to me as an engagement present! Haha, I loved that!
- Finally have an opportunity to talk with Javon, our AWESOME photographer. He did my friend Em's wedding a couple years ago & is soooooo good! We're lucky to have him!
- Finalize the reception location & menu (definitely the toughest part of the planning for me).
- Get SAVE the DATES going...we should have some pics by then.
- COMPLETELY finalize the guest list (a way easier task than I expected!).
- Get my car cleaned with the fundraiser coupons I bought a couple months ago.
- Go to the movies. :)
- Go to lunch with friends I haven't seen in a while. :)
- Sleep in. :)
That's all I can think of right now. I bet this post will be edited several times as I continue adding to that list.
Oh, & here's the bridesmaid dresses I wanna use! Is this supposed to be a secret? I can't help it- I wanna tell the world! The one on the left, in fuschia! My goregous bridesmaids all have great bodies, so they're going to look smokin' in these dresses!